Voting

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Snippets of Joy





I took them back to our favorite summer park 2 days in a row. It was so good to be back in our old stomping grounds. It was pretty neat to explore the park now that it was covered in snow. Simon climbed up the play structure and slid down all the slides like it was old hat. Claire, now a wee walker, was delighted to start exploring on her own. Some older kids had built a snow fort. This was the best thing ever. Claire discovered that she LOVES the teetor-totter and cried when she had to leave it.
This is why I work part time. I don't want to miss moments like these with my babies who are growing up so fast.

1 comment:

Karri said...

They're so cute Jill, I just love that little walker and her cool big brother.