
Tomorrow is my final day of holidays. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my job. My students are pretty awesome, I love being up in front teaching or walking from desk to desk encouraging my sillies and I love building into kids lives. What I don't like is the tedious marking. Even less... the endless, endless prep. (I'm ruing the transfer that left me in a spot where I spend a lot of time just figuring out the curriculum). I chose not to give my kids homework as long as they read at least 15 minutes a day (because homework is cruel over the holidays). However, I have a pile of homework that I have to do. Blech! I want my magic prep/marking fairy to show up soon. Wish me luck as I continue to procrastinate.
Happy back to school to all you parents!

No comments:
Post a Comment