Voting

Monday, November 01, 2010

C'est l'Halloween





(Hey Frenchy friends of mine... do you remember that song? I think of it every Halloween. After tons of searching, I still can't locate a copy.)

Simon went out and about trick-or-treating as Tigger this year. We went both Saturday and Sunday nights and went to a whopping 7 houses. He enjoyed putting treats in his bag and he love the suppers with both sets of grandparents. He liked being Tigger but, he refused to wear the pants that came with the costume. Ah well...

I pinned this lovely sign to my belly for dress-up day at school. A little lazy, yes but, I do think I was clever. Also, check out my stellar artwork. :) I was a Goth the day before. It was such a rushed day filled with appts and temper tantrums that I missed out on a picture. Let's just say that I was spectacular. :)

Simon has been chattin' up a storm lately. I have no idea what he's babbling about but, he's fun to listen to. He's got a pile of words and animal noises that he loves to say. He's also gaining confidence walking. I predict independent locomotion by Christmas.

I have 2 days left of work and a pile of marking. Silly students don't seem to understand that pretty soon, it'll be impossible for me to mark their already late assignments. Gasp... a real, honest-to-goodness deadline! Shocking but, reality. :) It's good for them.

I'm tired but, I'm already looking forward to a total Jill-day on Thursday for pampering, relaxing, nesting and laundry. I may even sleep in. :)

I'm still grinning ear to ear for my crazy and fun work friend Jana who just got her referral for her Chinese adoption. Check out her exciting journey here Sooo excited that she'll be a mommy soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's the lyrics...
http://fslactivities.ca/songs/halloween.html

p.s. You look great!

Janelle said...

you can listen to it here:

http://andreakw.blogspot.com/2010/10/est-ce-que-tu-as-peur-cest-lhalloween.html

hope you have a lovely jill-day tomorrow!

-janelle :)