While googling "overdue" (because that's what one does while overdue), I came across this humourous list of the Top Ten "Things Not to Say to an Overdue Lady". It made me smile and, because I actually have readers checking in regularly (another one of the joys of being overdue), I felt pressure to write "something" besides giving you the run down of all the household chores I've been up to. :)
10. Now, when was your due date?
9. Your belly sure is, uh... huge.
8. Are you sure it isn't twins. (Positive... absolutely positive!)
7. Have you tried....? (Insert random wives' tale here... of course we've tried them!)
6. When will you be induced? (Never, I hope...)
5. Doesn't that placenta have, like, an expiration date? (Stamped on it's side, actually.)
4. Maybe they got your dates wrong.
3. When I was pregnant...
2. Oh, being overdue isn't that bad.
1. Don't sit there, your water might break...
(Posted here originally.)
The photo was taken courtesy of my sweet MIL who took my little boy to play in the snow because she has way more energy then me!

1 comment:
I HATED the overdue comments with both my girls! They were SO frustrating!!!
Post a Comment