Waking up on the wedding day sportin' his 4th hair cut.
Our little family.
My handsome men!
On Simon's due date, I was sad and lonely. My friend Nancy took me for tea and cheered me up.
Today, I was thrilled that Schmoo 2 decided not to make his/her appearance today (or yesterday).
I LOVED celebrating at Jared and Jeanette's wedding. They had the most perfect day. Both were beautiful and I'm so happy for them.
Today, I was able to go to a family brunch and play with Simon.
I'm going to do a little house cleaning and then, I'll take a nap.
Schmoo 2, we are NOW as ready as we will ever be for you. We don't mind waiting... do things on your own terms but, we want you to know that you can come whenever you want now!

2 comments:
His haircut looks GREAT! Happy due date!!
Haircut=adorable.
I miss you.
Love the blog-o-sphere invitation to be birthed. It totally worked for me (so prepare yourself for around 8pm tonight).
Glad you had a great weekend.
Post a Comment