Voting

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Settling


Sleeping Beauty - She's finally out of our bed and into her bassinet.

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg-pBofhMZ2RVbQAtPYjN47lba8Fyt6gLpTuLhio5M31UjxeT98otHj-G7p49nL5prks7qctaYOYiCxETWutlNHGCIzLz9IwCMMIpHIQXbZHl0oEoiTrM48O_oFxrBXaXsK68YA/s1600/DSC_0014.JPG">
Simon's attempt at Movember.

Life is settling into a simple routine around here. Basically, we revolve around our children and whatever they need the most at the moment. Mostly, this means I read Simon stories and nurse Claire. That's a pretty good job description for a Momma of 2 little people.
On Monday, Trevor goes back to work and it's two against one here. I'm a little nervous and yet, I'm excited to get some sort of routine organized. I'm sure that there will be some hair pulling moments on my part as well as some pretty sweet times. My biggest challenge will be taking the two of them out. I like to get out of the house so, I'm up for the challenge. We'll see how things go.

No comments: