I feel a little lost today.
I liked going to work.
Don't be alarmed... I am NOT sad to be done. The very thought of a nap this afternoon makes me smile.
I dropped Simon off with the baby-sitter's after a long breakfast, chat and story-fest. I've missed that little guy in the mornings. It's weird not to have him with me but, I've been able to do a few little things that wouldn't happen if he was home.
I'm washing tiny sleepers and some of Simon's newborn clothes and marveling at how much he's grown and changed in just 18 months. It's exciting to think of our next little miracle. I still can't believe he or she is just days away from joining our little family.
Well, I'm off for my massage and pedicure. Spoiled... I know. I'm going to want to re-live this alone day over and over and over again in the next year.
Thursday, November 04, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I hope you had a great time today!
Tara
ENJOY your day of pampering - you deserve it!! I remember the excitement and anticipation and nostalgia of going through Abbie's newborn clothes before Caleb was born...with a little touch of sadness thrown in for how fast they grow up. Makes you want to cherish each and every moment even more, hey?
Post a Comment