Voting

Friday, November 05, 2010

Close



Every night, when I go to bed, I try to coax a promise from Baby that he or she will be late so that I can celebrate this weekend with my fabulous brother-in-law and his almost bride.
The wedding is Sunday and I think we're going to be tied up with wedding-y things until Monday afternoon. I'm absolutely thrilled for Jared and Jeanette so, I hope I "hang in" there until everything is done.
Simon gets to wear a suit (a gift from his Great-Grandma) and I'd hate to miss that as well. (Due to his incredibly difficult feet that we can never find shoes for, he'll also be sporting his super snazzy Tigger runners with the suit. Classy!)
I haven't swelled up too badly so, I think I can actually wear dress shoes instead of Crocs.
Trevor will be in a tux and I will be sitting pretty close to the front so, I anticipate making eyes at him through most of the ceremony. Simon will be at home napping so that he will be pleasant at the reception instead of a basket-case.
I love Trevor's family. It'll be fun to see and visit with all his cousins, aunts and uncles. I'm looking forward to that as well.
Therefore Baby, please, please, please, give your Momma a little bit of time to celebrate Uncle Jared's BIG day. After that, it'll be all about you, little Schmoo!

No comments: