
Claire and I come late to church to accommodate her napping needs. Trevor and Simon go early for Sunday school. This week I remembered Simon's library books (only a month late). I stuck my keys in the book bag (I also wore a dress - haven't done this is a long, long time).
When we went to leave church, I realized that my keys were still in the book bag that was on it's way home with Trevor. We called to let him know. Since he was playing in the yard with Simon (waiting for us), he didn't get my messages right away so, Claire and I were stranded at church for a little bit. We ate baby cookies, played in the shade and ripped petunias to shreds. We were rescued in time for lunch and naps.
This may be a reason for the both of us to finally cave and get cell phones... and yet - they are such a pain to charge, pay for and remember to bring.

2 comments:
and then they become a part of you :) you could try a pay as you go kinda thing...that way you can use it as much or as little as you want/need. good luck with your decision :)
Marla
Wow, I didn't know you were not yet in the age of the cell phone. I have a normal cell not a smart phone, and people make fun of that. Not that you are to be mocked, I don't have a home phone so a cell is by all means a necessity.
Post a Comment