I see this little imp of a girl emerging. I see it in her mischievous grin, the way she coyly looks at others to lure them in and then lunges back to Momma and I can hear it in her newly found "talking" as she tells us what for on a regular basis. She's beautiful, she's determined and she's mine and I'm soooo proud of her.
Claire - age 10 months
weight - Momma guesstimates 20-22 lbs
clothing size - 12 to 18 months
vocabulary - Mommommommom, Dat, Cat, Nuuuah, Imo (Simon)
mobility - still bumming around, can stand for 3-8 seconds, learning to pull up on people and objects
sleep status - morning and afteroon naps (~1 1/2 hours each) - requires some cuddling for the last half of her afternoon nap (of course); nights are pretty good; morning typically comes between 6 am and 7:30 am
favorite foods - chocolate, ice cream, cheese (good thing she has Wiens metabolism), any kind of berries, yogurt and bananas (she out eats Simon at most meals)
cute things she does - LOVES kisses; snugs up way too close to Simon in the bath; LOVES Bob and walks; loves pictures of herself; enjoys flap books and pull-tab books; likes Baby Einstein; gets super excited when Trevor comes home; Fergus is her boyfriend
Oh my goodness... she's going to a one year old soon... really soon.... ahhhh!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment