Voting

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Crafty

Claire's starting to sleep the night (cross fingers). She's also starting to let me put her in her crib for her afternoon naps. With Simon in Quiet Time, this leaves me with a little bit of free time in the afternoons. Do I clean the house? Bake? Sit with my feet up and drink chocolate milk? Plan for my teaching job? Prep supper? Do laundry?
Well... I do a little of that.
I also get my craft on. A little sewing and a little digital scrapbooking and I'm a happy lady.
It just feels good to set a little goal, do some menial labour and voila... something I've created.
I'm not all that great. I'm kind of a slap-dash kind of girl but, I'm having fun and making stuff.
Yah for me!
(Thanks Claire!)

1 comment:

Janelle said...

I am SOOOOOOO happy to hear that Claire is starting to give you an easier time with the sleeping - good for you for sticking with it :) I would love to start some digital scrapbooking - what site or program do you use?