Voting

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Snow Day


Last night and this morning, it snowed about 10-20 cm. Now, it's raining.
Today, I braved the slush and got groceries. On the advice of my sister-in-law, I located a bakery that sold Montreal bagels for our lunch. After a 15 minute push there, they were out of bagels. :( We bought cookies and muffins instead.
I'm super thankful for my amazing Bob stroller - I can get through anything with it and the kids stay dry and it's water-proof. I'm also thankful for my Aldo sale boots that keep my feet dry.
The rest of the day, we spent at "Simon's 'otel". We built a fort, watched too much TV, did laundry and played. It was fun.
I hope the sun comes out tomorrow and that the sidewalks get shoveled.
Tonight, we plan on taking the kiddos swimming in the hotel pool. This will be Claire's first time in the water and I'm pretty excited for her!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

That is very sad about the bagels. Better luck next time. I like the picture of the dinosaurs surveying the snow ... reminds me of Wash.