Voting

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Home Again, Home Again... Jiggity-Jog

We made it home. Flying with the kids in the afternoon wasn't as delightful as in the morning. Simon was sooooo keyed up at the Ottawa airport, it was only a matter of time before he became a drooling mess. Claire just couldn't work out a long afternoon nap. Trevor and I were stuck passing and consoling silly kids on the last flight. It wasn't all that bad but, we're glad to be home!
Housework is already kicking my butt! Mountains of laundry and regular chores are screaming for my attention. Where is my hotel housekeeper when I need her? (And why am I on the computer?)
Claire's still on Ontario time and was up at 5 am. Simon seems to have settled into his regular routine. He was up a little bit early but, that's okay as it always guarantees a good nap.
It'll be good to settle back into our home routines.
Too bad Ottawa spring didn't follow us home. This morning we were greeted with snow and it hasn't let up all day. Sigh... Happy first day of spring, folks!

No comments: