Voting

Monday, March 07, 2011

A Capital Idea

So yesterday, we flew to Ottawa and it was grand!
Trevor has to be in the capital on a course for 2 WEEKS for work! Blech! I decided that since we would only have to pay to fly me, I was going with him and we were taking the kids. It was either that or spend my days at home, in the cold going CRAZY!
The kids were awesome little plane buddies. I couldn't get over how remarkably well they did!
Now that we're here, we'll see how well my adventure planning will go. Today, the plan is to hit up the grocery store and the mall.
Stay tuned for more adventures of the kids in the capital!

1 comment:

matt&ruth said...

So fun! Great idea to join Trev - I am sure the time will be so much more enjoyable and go by fast! Have a wonderful time!