Voting

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Newly Minted



Today, the kids and I toured the Mint. Fortunately, Claire slept for most of the tour and Simon enjoyed playing with the "Big Boossse" I bought him. Not the most stellar kids' outing but, they were super good about it.
We've been frequenting an amazing bakery much too much lately. Simon and I are addicted to the yummy sugar cookies. Sigh - just another thing to wean ourselves from when we return home (in addition to: hotel housekeeping, fresh cafe coffee every morning, lots of walking in the sunshine, eating out, no housework, super naps, beaver tails and museums).

1 comment:

Del said...

Is that a soother in Claire's mouth?!?! Love the soother clip!

Claire will have to bring home a shirt that says, "I went to Ottawa and all I got was addicted to my soother".

You guys are having such an adventure! Awesome!