
The past few days have been a lot of fun for our little family. Yesterday, we sussed the area out and bought some groceries. Today, we walked to the Museum of Nature to visit the dinosaurs. The look on Simon's face when we walked into the dinosaur exhibit was priceless. He ran around the entire display pointing and shouting "dinosaurs" gleefully. We had a great morning touring the museum... we'll go back next week because it was so much fun!
Today, I'm thankful for a good cup of coffee and my new friends at the coffee shop downstairs. I'm thankful for maple spread for breakfast toast. I'm thankful for my sale Aldo boots with their rubber feet for the slushy spring streets (that's right SK folks - spring... it exists!). I'm thankful for tonight's Shrove Tuesday pancake supper. I'm thankful for family nap time. I'm thankful for my amazing BOB stroller (I think they should pay me money for advertising - people stop me on the street all the time to find out what kind of stroller it is and where they can buy it).
Taking two babies out and about sounds like a daunting task but, we're having a blast. Too bad Trevor's missing all the fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment