Dear Ottawa,
Thanks so much for a wonderful visit. I was pretty nervous about taking my children here. I was worried about hotel life, schedules and how we'd keep busy. Now that we're almost done our time, I couldn't be more pleased. We have LOVED your museums.
I love that it's been spring here. Today, the sun warmed our faces as we walked and I saw green grass all over. I was getting pretty sick of SK winter so, this has been a delightful break.
I've learned a lot about how I can handle a lot as a Mom. I can juggle nursing Claire, feeding Simon, tempter tantrums in public places and putting Claire down for naps in odd places. I can handle a lot more then I originally imagined. I'm proud of how I've handled things. Even our worst day wasn't so bad.
It's been so good to be with Trevor in the evenings. I would have been so lonesome without him had we not come.
I'm going to miss it here. Our little family holiday has been a success and I'm excited for traveling together in the future!
Friday, March 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment