Voting

Monday, March 14, 2011

Civilized





We've spent the past two mornings at the Museum of Civilization. Yesterday, when Trevor was around, we played and played and played in the Children's Museum. It was a warren of cool hidey-holes, pathways, little rooms, methods of transportation and fun places to attract children. It was great to have Trevor around to follow Simon (who ran off with a delight of glee) so that I could Baby Bjorn Claire around. It was so good to see Simon be independent and curious to go off on his own.
Today, we went back to check out the other exhibits. This would be the ideal museum to take a History 30 (Canadian History) class to. There were some amazing places for us to explore and Simon loved it.
It's hard to believe we've been here for over a week. I'm so glad that we decided to join Trevor. I would have been so lonesome for him at home.

No comments: