Every Tuesday of last summer, Simon and I spent the afternoon waiting (and waiting and more waiting) in the casting clinic for his casts to be put on. This summer, Simon spends his Tuesday afternoons in blissful nap land. I am soooo thankful for his little feet. Someday, he'll be an independent walker and who knows what kinds of sports he'll play.
Today, we went to his foot doctor who declared his feet "just fine". I know that they are just fine but, I always have a bit of an anxiety build-up right before his appts. It was good to walk out of that appt. with a smile on my face.
As a "reward", we hit up the library and a super fun park on the way home. This guy sure LOVES to play.
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Jacob has all those appointments too for his kidneys/ureturs. Every time we go for his tests, I sit there for a couple days waiting for the phone to ring, telling me there is a new problem. There never is, but it sure is nerve-racking. I can't wait till this is finished (around 5 at the latest)
Post a Comment