Voting

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

LOST

I'm home alone and wishing Trevor was here. He's playing Ultimate. It's not that I begrudge him some family free time, I just really, really want to watch the next episode of LOST.

We're on Episode 9 of Season 2. I'm completely hooked.

I tried watching this series back when it first came on when I was living the life in Lanigan but, I kept "getting lost" because I would miss episodes. Watching it nightly has helped immensely.

I need to know who "the others" really are. I need to know why there are random "Dharma" bunkers on the island. I need to know what happened to Walt. I'm worried about Charlie and Sayid. I'm wondering if Locke is really crazy. Who are these other survivors and can they be trusted?

Goodness, I'm an addict.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you...

No really, you need to know now that some questions are never answered. But you don't know which ones. And lots of people die. Just so you're prepared.

I love LOST.