We're putting our house up for sale on Monday.
Yeesh... did you see that coming? I don't think I did.
And yet I did.
We've been looking for something newer and bigger since our sleep deprived fall days.
Now, I think it'd be nice to be in something newer and bigger before Schmoo #2 makes an appearance.
We found the perfect house. It's newer and bigger and just 3 km away in an artsy area of town.
We made a conditional offer. (Conditional as in: we can buy your house if we can sell our house).
We waited nervously.
The current owner doesn't "do" conditions and would like us just to buy his house.
Only, our major asset is our house.
Now, we're going to take a risk, sell our house (fingers crossed) and make another, non-conditional offer.
As long as his house doesn't sell beforehand.
Then... we'll be hooped.
Sigh!
Ah well... I'm going to be positive and believe that if it is meant to be, it will all work out.
Currently, our little bungalow is a whirlwind of decluttering and last minute fixes.
If you know of anyone who's interested in a cute little bungalow near a beautiful park in the south end, let me know and I can email you more details.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i'll be thinking and praying for you guys. nothing like adding a little stress to the pot while "brewing" shmoo #2 :) i know the feeling! what are we thinking, moving while pregnant??!! CRAZY! best of luck! :)
marla
I keep thinking that moving when pregnant has got to be easier then moving with a newborn... that would be nutso!
Post a Comment