They're ganging up on me already. Between the interior one growing and the exterior one walking, walking, walking I am slowly becoming an old lady in need of my Lazy-Boy.
One of the characteristics of an infant with clubfeet is skipping the crawling stage and delayed independent walking. That doesn't stop my little guy. All he wants to do is GO GO GO! However, going requires tightly clutching my hands. This works for the most part except, I do not always want to GO GO GO! Poor Simon is stuck with an ever-expanding Momma.
I think that this product may solve these problems. Is it wishful thinking or do you think it could actually work? Let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I've known a few people who've had them and while I think they are unnecessary if you're back is fine, if the constant bending combined with the baby is causing back aches, I think they may not be a bad idea, and would probably help quite a bit.
We have one, but while some days he likes it, others days it annoys him greatly. *shrugs* He prefers his walker or help from us. You could borrow ours first and see what you think before buying one yourself.
I didn't know such a thing existed! Might be worth a try!
Jill, we use to work at DVRC together a couple summers and you were also a counselor when I went there, way back when. I am not sure if you will remember me but I do read your blog!
Anyway, my neighbour/friend has this product and she loved it. I think it would be worth a try. I hope Simon loves it and it saves your back!
I saw a couple of used pair at the Rochdale consignment store. $20.
I say, try it!
Thanks guys. I'll borrow Amy's set of wings and see if that'll help my back. Let's hope the Schmoo cooperates. (I'm not normally a gimmicky Momma but...)
Post a Comment