Simon is one month old today.
Our little dictator weighs ~8lbs 14 oz.
He's shifting between eating every 3 hours to every 4 hours.
He makes great eye contact and could win staring contests.
He likes to sleep with his hands under his chin.
He hates it when I try to burp him because it interrupts his feed.
He hates being put down or left alone.
He likes to make us work for our sleep at night.
He naps like a trooper during the day.
I can't believe that he's already 1 month.
It's been one crazy blur!
Our little dictator weighs ~8lbs 14 oz.
He's shifting between eating every 3 hours to every 4 hours.
He makes great eye contact and could win staring contests.
He likes to sleep with his hands under his chin.
He hates it when I try to burp him because it interrupts his feed.
He hates being put down or left alone.
He likes to make us work for our sleep at night.
He naps like a trooper during the day.
I can't believe that he's already 1 month.
It's been one crazy blur!

2 comments:
Awwww...It always makes me sad that time goes by so fast!
We call Austin "Sir" because he didn't want to be put down. The name still sticks and he's 9.
I can't believe it's been a whole month already either! Egads, where does the time go! So happy you're enjoying mommyhood right from the get go!
Post a Comment