40 weeks and 5 days in utero
2 weeks of pre-ruptured membranes
2 weeks of daily fetal monitoring (blech)
17 1/2 hours of labour (yeah - I'm pretty darn proud about how stellar I was)
7 lbs 3 oz. of Simon
50 cm long
4 1/2 days in Neonatal Intensive Care for Simon
too many doctors and nurses for Mommy to keep track of
6 long nights away from Trevor
2 little casts on my boy's legs
now, we're home
finally
all is well in my little world
:)
2 weeks of pre-ruptured membranes
2 weeks of daily fetal monitoring (blech)
17 1/2 hours of labour (yeah - I'm pretty darn proud about how stellar I was)
7 lbs 3 oz. of Simon
50 cm long
4 1/2 days in Neonatal Intensive Care for Simon
too many doctors and nurses for Mommy to keep track of
6 long nights away from Trevor
2 little casts on my boy's legs
now, we're home
finally
all is well in my little world
:)

3 comments:
Congrats again Jill!
Why the casts?
So happy for you, Jill. We are so happy to hear that you're home and may start to peek through windows in a week or so ;)
Please let me know if you need anything!
Congratulations Jill!! I will continue to pray for you and your family. I am so happy you are home with Simon.
Take care.
Post a Comment