Important update in the world of Jill:
I'm wearing my old jeans.
(Yes, I am proud of myself and feeling a little smug!)
I'm wearing my old jeans.
(Yes, I am proud of myself and feeling a little smug!)
Married on July 15th, 2006. Now, we're living our happily ever after...
5 comments:
Congratulations! Yah for breastfeeding.
My old jeans fit as well. However I could do without the muffin top hanging over the waist ;)
LUCKY GIRL!!!! i still am not wearing my old jeans and my babe is 11 MONTHS OLD!! :) it's not so "cool" to be wearing mat. jeans now...so i went out and bought a size up...but i'm working on fitting into the old ones.
shoot, i can't believe! SOOO jealous! ;) congrats sweetie! how are you settling into parenthood? i imagine you guys being seriously good parents!
Awesome feeling! Way to go. :)
You go girl! I remember trying on my jeans weekly to see if they would fit and it took 5 weeks.
Jill, I am so sad I didn't know about your blog. Think of all the fun Jill stories I've missed! :) Congratulations on your beautiful (handsome) little man, and on yesterday's happy accomplishment of wearing pre-maternity clothing. :) I wish I could meet your son, bring you a meal, and do laundry while you sleep. I am proud of you and excited to hear about your amazing little boy. Love, Colleen
Post a Comment