In the middle of the night, it dawned on me that I was surrounded by men.
I could hear Trevor's heavy breathing as he enjoyed blissful sleep.
I could smell little Simon's farts and listen to his burps as he gulped away at his food.
I could hear Fergus stalking a toy mouse... always the intrepid hunter.
I am the only girl in this place.
I could hear Trevor's heavy breathing as he enjoyed blissful sleep.
I could smell little Simon's farts and listen to his burps as he gulped away at his food.
I could hear Fergus stalking a toy mouse... always the intrepid hunter.
I am the only girl in this place.
I guess that makes me the princess. I'll expect royal treatment from my men. :)

1 comment:
welcome to my world. Even our fish is male.
awesome pics!
you're going to see me this week (I hope).
Post a Comment