Voting

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Date Due



Today, our ball of sunshine is officially 40 weeks.
We'd love to meet this little person on the outside soon.
However, every day this child decides to "cook" extra for means
another good night's sleep for Mommy and Daddy.
I don't want to be one of those girls
whose whole demeanor past the due date is TENSION.
I have enough extra tension in my life.
We're going to be positive and
wait.
Baby will come when Baby is ready.
That's all there is to it.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Good for you! That attitude is rare in pregnant women. Sounds like you are hanging in there really nicely. :)

Del said...

Good work...I was kind of wanting an "Earth Day" baby for you. Thought it would be a great "green" addition ;)

Baby is just lovin' it up inside of you. Happy relaxing!

crazy mom said...

I highly recomend getting a pedicure before baby's big day. Your feet will thank you for it.