I locked the door to Room 112 and turned in my keys.
I gave my last lesson, sat down and sighed.
Today, I am footloose and fancy free. No more "work" for me until April 12, 2010!
It's a little surreal.
It just feels like I'm on regular Easter holidays like everyone else...
except for this enormous belly. :)
I guess it's time for me to clean, cook and nest.
This has been my impulse for the past few weeks.
Now, I am no longer distracted by directing a play, correcting like a mad-woman,
prepping for 2 different people to handle my mat leave, prepping report cards and spending 8 LONG hours doing parent/teacher interviews.
I get a whole year to be a wife...
and a MOMMY!
YEAH!
(Let the naps begin in earnest now because... I'm not sure how much this little one will
let me sleep in the near future!)

2 comments:
That is so exciting Jill! Enjoy this time before babe arrives. And even more than that, enjoy your year as just being a wife and mommy. :)
Awesome! Enjoy your quiet weeks before your baby's born :)
Post a Comment