Voting

Friday, April 17, 2009

This is how we feel


We're not overdue. The baby still has 6 days on it's little calendar.
If it weren't for the PROM, I wouldn't feel this way at all.
However, thanks to PROM, this is how I feel.

Thanks for checking in... still no action!

2 comments:

Amanda Franks said...

I always find the end to be so hard! I've always been overdue as well though, I hope the end of the pregnancy comes quickly, (and smoothly) for you, waiting really is hard! Take Care!

Anonymous said...

At 36 or 37 weeks with our first the ultrasound people said that the baby was 2 weeks bigger than what our due date said so they gave us the impression that the baby could come any day now...he was born at 41 weeks! I totally get how your feeling. The last weeks are the hardest. Hang in there!