
I am a sucker for kids who use the door-to-door sales tactic to raise money.
I can't say "no" to their waxy chocolates, stale jujubes or boxed cookies. Every time I spend my $3-$5, I shake my head at myself and wonder when I will muster up enough willpower to refuse.
Unfortunately, I look at their earnest little faces and think of all the blocks they've walked and will walk that night and I shell out.
This post has been brought to you by some really bad "Chocolate Whirls" bought in support of the Youth Bowling Association... helping neighbourhood children across this city learn to throw 5 lb. balls more accurately.

1 comment:
Nothing related to this post but just wanted to ask how long they are going to let you go with your membranes ruptured? I've never heard someone wait this long before the doctors insist on induction??
Hope all is well with you!
Post a Comment