Voting

Monday, April 13, 2009

Ready or not...

Baby Laundry √
Car Seat - ready to be installed √
All blood work and other tests for Dr. √
Jill and Trevor discussed wishes for "Birth Plan"√
Nursery - ready to go √
Read "Baby Whisperer"√
Stroller on order √
Told Fergus about all the changes coming to his feline life √
Have swaddlers made (thanks Tilly) √
Bought all baby paraphernalia nesting Jill desired √
Found a "take-home" outfit that should please grand-mas √
Taking regular naps √
Baby's bag for hospital √

TO DO:
-pedicure appt. :)
-massage appt.
-one remaining prenatal class
-hospital tour
-bake banana loaf
-make lasagnas for freezer
-make chicken noodle soup for freezer
-make muffins for freezer
-clean oven (I found a chemical free way)
-take more naps
-take car to SUDS for a full cleaning before bringing baby home
-pack stuff for Trevor and I for hospital

Baby... we're waiting. We're in the process of doing all we can to be ready for you. Reality is that, we'll never fully be ready for you... :) Please come soon!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Eek! I'm so excited for you guys. I have a client due this week. maybe we'll run into each other at the hospital. :)

Can't wait to hear your exciting news!

Del said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Del said...

Sorry, that was me.

I'm so excited for you! Don't cook too much or the rest of us won't know what to bring. Just take it easy and be ready to be served!