After spending a good little bit feeling sorry for myself, I wind up with a job... kind of.
I'll be back to my inner-city high school filling in for a lady who is out recovering from surgery.
It'll be maybe a month of subbing for her. That'll be way nicer then just showing up at random schools pretending to know what I'm doing.
Except... I won't really know what I'm doing.
My assignment is to teach Foods 10 and Re-Entry Math 9 (don't ask... let's just hope that means we'll be at the same level in math).
Hmmm... my week just became a little more adventurous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm sure you'll do a great job, re-entry Math sounds like fun...... You're a great teacher and I'm sure you'll learn and grow as much as you teach!
Well, that's an improvement! Good luck.
Praise God!!! God provides for our every need, and even though you might not know what you're going to be doing the next day, God will make sure you're cared for.
Post a Comment