Voting

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Welcome Fergus



Late last night, we took a drive out of city to a friend's farm to pick out a kitten. Yes, I said a kitten. Finally, I am allowed to have a kitty. It took a year of convincing Trevor but, we've got the kitty now and there's no going back.
Fergus is a little ball of orange and white fluff. He thinks we're scary and he acts tough by hissing at us and burrowing himself into a corner. However, he purrs really well when we pick him up and cuddle. Last night, he meowed for his mommy pretty much all night. I felt guilty and sad for him. Fergus just learned how to drink from a bowl. He's litter trained (cross fingers) and he's starting to be playful. Today should be adventurous for us.
I have about a week and a half until school starts again (still no contract... eeek...) and I hope that will give him enough time to get used to life in our world.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Aw. Adorable. And what a perfect little name for a kitty. :) Enjoy your new baby.