Lately, my job has been getting to me. Trevor has been such a support. I love him so much. This morning, as we awoke (late) to -30 and bummed around in our pj pants reading comics, I was reminded of how much I love him! So Andrea, begin eye-rolling now. :)
10 - He makes great pancakes and a mean tuna casserole.
9 - He's soooo handsome!
8 - He can make me blush!
7 - He has really big muscles!
6 - He's gentle and patient with me!
5 - He gives the BEST hugs ever!
4 - He desires and seeks to know the Lord!
3 - He's a home-handy man! (HA! RedGreen - he's handsome and handy!)
2 - He's adorable to watch with kids!
1 - He makes me the happiest girl in the world!

3 comments:
umm, what is that picture on top of? i can't decide if you guys are in some kind of bell or giant bronze snake.
and you forgot to mention trevor's endearing geekiness. do you know what he got for his nineteenth birthday? a giant transformer that shot little plastic missiles. oh the memories...
Hello Jill and Trevor!
Jill continue to hang onto those thoughts and feelings.
I love keeping up with you on your blog. We miss you guys!
Lana
Hey, any girl who's married a guy with endearing geekiness knows that they make great hubbies!
Oh, and it's the whale at West Ed, I think, that you're standing in, right? Sounds like you two are doing well. Say hi to TK for me! It's nice to be able to keep up on what alumni are up to!
Post a Comment