I grew up never playing video games. I am not a vids kid. My best game ever was getting to the 4th level of Mario on the original Nintendo. I also did okay on my black and white GameBoy. However, just when I was getting places, my Mom would tell me my one hour was up.
Trevor grew up in a different world. He was a vids kid. Actually, judging by the fun he's having with the new Zelda game, he's still a vids kid.
This summer, we had no TV or internet. This was the summer I discovered computer solitaire. Who knew that a world of fun awaited me. Anyways, after a few months of solitaire, I was bored. I still wasn't winning lots but, solitaire had lost it's excitement. That's around the time that my sister-in-law, Andrea, introduced me to Alchemy. It's an internet game but, I became so hooked Trevor actually downloaded it for me to play. It's a matching game... like advanced Tetris (like what I had on my GameBoy). I still haven't beat the thing. I don't even have the highest score. That belongs to my husband who rarely plays (it's infuriating).
So, gamer or not, I highly recommend Alchemy. I'll probably be giving it up for Lent.
PopCapGames site
Sunday, February 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment