VS.
Trevor went to the Science Centre IMAX party and watched the game (and American commercials) in HD. I, went to some of our friends' SuperBowl party and made cards with the ladies and babies in the basement. We had such a good time, we didn't even watch the half-time show.
So thanks Michelle and Dwayne for hosting a FABULOUS party that did not involve me having to watch football!

3 comments:
Jiiiillll!!! Hey! I'm glad you found my blog because now I can find yours! I have a lot to read up on about your and Trevor!
I didn't watch the SuperBowl either. Actually, I forgot it was on until one of my friends accidentaly text-messaged me (she meant to text another Kim) about it. I still didn't watch it. I caught the halftime show (unintentionally) when i sat down to eat supper and turned the tv on. So I didn't watch any football either. Then I played Guitar Hero on the PlayStation. haha. what a night.
Funny how the best sports parties are the ones that don't involve sports:)
I hope it doesn't make me the odd woman out to know the Colts won, and that I cheered for them the entire time and that I was surprised at the amount of turnovers, and man would it have been a different game if it wasn't raining.....must go take a dose of estrogen now......
Post a Comment