Voting

Saturday, February 24, 2007

100 million dollars

Yesterday, the SK premier announced that he was giving some budget attention to poverty in SK. He announced that there would be 100 million dollars of the budget put towards more affordable housing (North Central will be an area that receives this money), education and other poverty related programming. This is AMAZING! I really hope that my students will benefit from this.

I was in Ft. Qu'Appelle for an Anti-Racism retreat this week. It was the most uplifting non-Christian retreat I've ever been to. It was definitely what I needed.

This weekend, Trevor and I are continuing with this house reno hobby of ours.

My parents are living it up on the Big Island of Hawaii. We need to shovel snow. My parents will go to a fancy luau. We'll put on our parkas and maybe head out to buy groceries. Ah... my lucky parents! Good for them!

No comments: