Grant and Jared.... going out for a walk
Tim and Karri play cards
Dutch Blitz marathonWe had a blast at our New Year's Eve Party. We had ~22 people and a baby. We played games until midnight, opened our fortune cookies and played on.
I'm sick. I guess it's better to be sick on my holidays then to be sick while teaching. Silly cold. Ah well, some couch time just reading will be good.

2 comments:
Hey Jill, I saw your comment on another blog, I forget whose and followed it in case it led to you! Congratulations on wedded bliss, you guys have way too much fun to be old and married! Your wedding pics are fabu, reminds me of being on the farm when Tiff got married. Just wanted to drop in and say congrats, and Happy New Year.
hey jill and trev. just stumbled upon your site also and wanted to say hi and i miss you!...and jill, that's awesome that you are teaching at scott!
Post a Comment