Voting

Monday, January 22, 2007

Happy B-Day Shiya!

Happy B-day to beautiful Shiya who is now 28. Hope your day is FABULOUS!

This week end, Trevor and I went to a Promise Keepers "Building Marriages of Integrity" weekend. It was really good. Here were some highlights:
-Remembering to pray for each other.
-Praying together and getting into the Word together.
-Allowing the other person to look after us and pray for us.
All in all, it was really good.
We went with Tyler and Charisse. :) It was good seeing them again.

We're also in the throes of reno disaster. Lee (our fabulous contracter) has mudded, tapped and sanded our drywall (a necessary evil to definitely hire someone else for). He also redid some ceilings. Trevor and I primed yesterday and we'll be priming again tonight.
Soon, I'll be able to start painting colour.
Bradbury Beige for the hall
Baffin Island for the Computer Room
Dijon for the Spare Room
Benjamin Moore, I love you!

1 comment:

Jen said...

We have been mudding, taping, and sanding all.weekend.long. By "we" I mostly mean Jordan. It's a lot of work. Have fun!