
One of my 2011 goals was to do a create practical gifts to reuse. I succeeded. I made 100 cloth bags for my sister-in-laws and me. That's a pile of sewing, a pile of cloth and now, a pile of bags. I happily gave them away during our Thanksgiving feasts. I'm delighted with the thought of not having to wrap much of anything FOR THE REST OF MY CHRISTMASES!!!! (except for stockings). I'm also excited that I was able to do something for three lovely ladies whom I love a lot.
(Special thanks to my mother-in-law who helped me cut and serge those bags and to my Momma who helped me with fabric selection.)
Now, I need to hunker down and sew Simon's Halloween costume and a pile of taggie blankies to get me through another year of babies.
What kinds of projects are you up to? (And, how much has Pinterest made you feel like there is soooo much more you should/could be doing?)

No comments:
Post a Comment