Simon woke up saying "I know, I know...". :) Glad he's starting off his New Year on a good foot.
Claire stayed up to ring in the New Year and then slept through the night. She slept hard ALL day. She's getting too long for her sleep sack and her sleepers... I think my girl's on the grow.
These are my 2011 goals:
1. Lose baby weight sensibly.
2. Eat more vegetables.
3. Vacuum more.
4. Cloth diapers both kiddies and potty-train the Schmoo.
5. Nap every so often - because I can.
6. Find another cool concert to go to with my honey.
7. Recycle more... buy less.
8. Create practical items and gifts to reuse.
9. Have more family dance parties.
10. Take the family on more travel adventures.
I'm sure that I'll do most of these to some degree so, I won't let myself down with any lofty resolution. What are you resolved to do this year?

1 comment:
#4 - If you're looking for a good cloth diaper, give the Bumgenius diapers a try. I LOVE mine. I'm going to sell off my TotsBots Flexitots which I just couldn't get on with and buy some Flip diapers instead (very very similar to Bumgenius, but a little more versatile)
Good luck! I've got to say, I use eco-disposables too, for the convenience, but it's nice to have a good cloth diaper, too.
It's great seeing your family through your blog. Say hi to TK for me!
Oh, and #10 - if you ever come to England, do come and stay with us. :D Our kids aren't far apart in age. Jos is 19 months and #2 is due at the end of February. :)
Post a Comment