Voting

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Caped



I finally got around to making Simon's Halloween cape. He's going to be Captain Canada (this was almost as easy as letting him be Tigger last year). I also made Tigger a cape and a little play cape for Claire. (If you want an easy sewing project - check out this free cape tutorial.)

The kids and I got the flu shot on Thursday and we haven't been the same since. Simon must have caught something from his sweet cousin and I think the flu shot triggered it. Now, we all have it. Blech! I spent the day feeling yucky as well as feeling like I was being held hostage by my very emotional toddler who cries at the drop of a hat. Fortunately, Claire's reaction is to cuddle... that's so much more bearable then yelling.
Simon's on the mend and I think Claire and I will be fine as of tomorrow. I'm thankful to be feeling this way on a weekend when Trevor's around to pick up the pieces!

No comments: