
Today, Trevor brought me this little nugget home.
I'm still stunned and I'm still squealing my excitement.
With work around the corner, I want easy access to my kiddos. My baby-sitter is very into texting so, I'll be able to check on them at recess and before I go home so that I know how they're doing. This will ease my anxiety quite a bit. Also, it'll be great to have a phone in case of any commuting emergencies.
I've never had a cell phone with a plan before. We have my Mom's old phone and we do "pay as you go" for trips and I used to have a sweet Nokia (bought at the turn of this century) that I also did "pay as you go" until I was told my phone was obsolete. This is my first "real", grown up cell phone. (I'm 32.) I have no idea what to do with it. I'll be a grandma texter for a while.
I'm excited to be a part of technology of the 21st century.
My husband ROCKS!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment