I'm not sure how to write about the heartbreak my family is experiencing right now. We're preparing to lose a beautiful and amazing friend. I can barely process that this is really happening.
I keep reading and rereading a post she wrote in 2008. Here's the link. I'm taking some comfort from her words.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
She's been on my mind non stop since I heard the news. So heartbreaking. There aren't even words.
Thinking of you too Jill and all those who love her.
Oh Jill,
What a dear friend. Thinking and praying for her and you.
She's been on my mind constantly as well. Those are some very wise words she wrote and I'm glad her own words are comforting to you. Praying for both your families.
I remember reading that post. Thanks for sharing it...I just read it again.
I've been thinking of her a lot since I heard the news. I'll be keeping you in my prayers as well as continuing to pray for her family during this time.
Jill, I remember meeting this sweet friend at your wedding. My heart is heavy as I read this and pray for her beautiful family. I am so sorry for this heartache.
Post a Comment