
Not the greatest shot as I haven't actually done it since it's been cut. I kind of like the crazy waves I've got going on... makes it easy not to do. :)
Here are my 2 favorite shots of the kids this week as well!
(Dr's appt today. Simon screamed bloody murder. Claire smiled and performed amiably. Claire is 18 lbs and off the the chart for height. Simon is a whopping 29 lbs 8 oz and almost a meter tall. Simon's got a cold and losing his voice - his little raspy talking is pretty cute. Claire's trying to walk when we hold her standing. Yeesh - time is flying by for me with my kiddos!)

3 comments:
just as i thought...super sexy! love the new 'do :)
marla
Great hair Jill!
Tara
I actually think you look great with your hair this length jill - you should totally keep it! Very modern :)
Post a Comment