Happy B-day (yesterday) to my love. Thanks so much for making me feel great even though half of my plans for your B-day were taken over by the kiddos. Thanks for going to work every day even when you're exhausted from a rough night with the baby. Thanks for accepting me for who I am. Thanks for your sense of humour, your great listening skills, your positive attitude and for the way you look after me and our little ones. You're the best husband and father of our children that I could hope for. I love you soooo much!
Thursday, June 09, 2011
My beautiful man
Happy B-day (yesterday) to my love. Thanks so much for making me feel great even though half of my plans for your B-day were taken over by the kiddos. Thanks for going to work every day even when you're exhausted from a rough night with the baby. Thanks for accepting me for who I am. Thanks for your sense of humour, your great listening skills, your positive attitude and for the way you look after me and our little ones. You're the best husband and father of our children that I could hope for. I love you soooo much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment