Voting

Monday, June 20, 2011

Attach, Idiot, Attach!

I hummed and hawed and consulted like crazy. Then, I wrote, re-wrote, edited, consulted some more and created my letter of concern to my employer (see previous post).
I typed a polite little greeting, cc'd all those who needed a copy and fired off my letter.
Or I thought I did...
I forgot to attach so, I wrote another polite little greeting and attached my letter.
Eeeekk... I'm peeing my pants.
So much worry in so short a document.
I need to spend more time reading Philippians 4:6-7 and much less time fretting.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Ha, ha. I'm sorry, I shouldn't laugh. It's always the important emails that you forget the attachment, isn't it?

Good job on writing the letter. Sometimes they just need to know they are acting like idiots. Did you send it to a minister? You always get responses from minister's offices.