Voting

Monday, June 13, 2011

Blur...

I'm in a crazy blur stage of life right now. I feel like there's always someone attached to me and never enough time.
Claire is really struggling with naps in her crib... she'd much prefer just laying in my arms. So, we go out in the mornings because she still transfers so well in her car seat. That way she naps (usually a good hour and a half too). However, that still leaves an afternoon nap. Usually, we fight and I lose. Today, I just held her and didn't feel like such a failure because I didn't try putting her down a dozen times. That means my house is just on the edge of chaos and my desire to do yard work is depleted. I also wouldn't mind being alone for a few minutes in my day or answering my phone or making phone calls... sigh. Luckily, I get a pretty decent sleep at night.
Fortunately, even when not napping, Simon is content to have Quiet Time in his crib. He plays quietly or sleeps. It's good to look at him and remember where we came from... that gives me hope for Claire.
I looked at the calendar and realized that it's mid June already. Golly, how did that happen?

No comments: