Claire has been on a bit of hunger strike lately. She'll cry when I try to nurse her in the mornings, eat all afternoon, cry in the early evening and nurse to sleep at night. This on/off (quite literally) behaviour has been driving me bananas!
Today, I was at my Mom's in the morning. She suggested that I take Claire to a very quiet spot and nurse her. She was a champ!
Turns out, she just wants peace and quiet when she eats.
Sigh.
Mom said I was like that until I was about 4-5 months old.
Sigh.
Princess might have to go hungry in the mornings because who can silence a 21 month old?

1 comment:
I was kind of wondering the same thing but then I thought she'd be too young to be sensitive to noise. Apparently not.
She just may get my "Princess" parking spot at the farm ;)
Post a Comment