Little Miss Claire is 3 months (today) going on 30 months. :) I feel like she's finally "woken up" from that lingering newborn drowsiness. Now, she fights sleep with all she's got. She's a terrible nurser. It's like she does 2-3 minute shots all morning and then has long, lingering, sleepy feeds all afternoon. She used to be a dreamy sleeper at nights but, she's become a much more realistic baby now. I'm fine with 1-2 feeds a night. I wish that our nights didn't end with her needing to be in my bed right beside me but, I'm sure that this is just a funny faze that we'll help her get through.
She's full of little giggles and loads of smiles. She's super strong and loves to spend her awake time kicking and playing on her tummy. She's rolling over already and I have a feeling that I will have a little goer on my hands in no time.
Simon has started to clue in to the fact that she's a little person and he talks about her a lot. It'll be fun to see them interact. :)
Claire, you fascinate me and never cease to amaze me. I am looking forward to getting to know you as you change and grow. Happy 3 months, Little One!

4 comments:
Oh my goodness, that smile just melts me! And I love that the little sweatsuit fits ... you'll have to show my mom.
Happy 3 Months, Claire!
Happy 3 months little sweet pea! Love the sweatsuit!
What a nice surprise to see Claire in a sweat suit sewn for Andrea 28 years ago. That smile is amazing! Happy 3 months, little treasure!
Post a Comment